November 20, 2017 by barbara
Are you thinking about investing in a few new outfits as the party season is here? There is nothing more fun than giving your wardrobe an update. Are you looking for the latest fashion tops for women this season? Whether you are looking for everyday staples or the latest must-have trends, we have rounded up a few trendy pieces here. Time to nail your new season fashion goals with these stylish tops.
This grey v-neck sweater is simple but fashionable. Style it with skinny jeans for a cute casual outfit. You can find a lot of stylish cute sweaters online.
This Wrap Front Deep V-neck Blouse is sexy and is best paired with a high waisted skirt and boots.
This black lace dress is about taking classy to a whole new level. It is sexy and fashionable. Just pair it with a tassel earrings and a pair high heels and you are all set.
A black jumpsuit is a good alternative for those who prefer wearing pants instead of a dress to a party or dinner.
Hurry and check out Yoins Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal. They are your ultimate stop to find chic fashion and build a wardrobe that works for you. Your closet will thank you.
Category fashion | Tags: | No Comments
November 13, 2017 by barbara
When you have many handbags, it is very difficult to store them. We know many women can relate to this. Most of us have a decently sized handbag collections and keeping them organized and neat is not an easy feat. We found some pretty cool ideas online that may just kickstart a spring cleaning frenzy soon.
Protect all your clutches with magazine files. They look neat too.
Hang a BagRack over at a door or mount it to a wall. It features a clip to allow storage of up to 9 handbags, backpacks or laptop cases. Available at The Container Store.
Get the Umbra Niche Over the Door Accessory Organizer which features expandable pockets for easy storage. It has a metal hook that fits over any standard door. A space-saving solution that allows us to make the most of our vertical space. Available at The Container Store.
Repurpose a coatrack to hang all your bags. Great for keeping them off the floor and you may also admire them when not in use.
Category accessories, good stuff, storage, tips | Tags: | No Comments
November 10, 2017 by barbara
Whether you are looking for a gift for your outdoor enthusiast cousin or your tech-savvy best friend, our gift guide has got you covered. Check out these great gift ideas for virtually everyone on your list.
Compact EDC Kit
A knife, a dual-function screwdriver and a multitool, all packed neatly into a compact carry system. Everything you need in one place.
Say goodbye to sore arms and neck pain with this pair of Memory Foam Armrest Cushion. Makes sitting on the office chair more enjoyable. Great for office, home or gaming.
Torpedo Blast Nylon Watch
Durable, stylish and reliable hand-assembled watch.
Navy Seal Aluminium Wallet
Can hold up to 12 credit cards safely with its RFID skimming device. Features a clip to hold cash in place.
Category gadget, gift | Tags: | No Comments
November 10, 2017 by barbara
If you are thinking about buying a new property, it can be very tempting to dive straight in and rush the entire process. After all, it’s exciting, and it’s very easy to get carried away when all you want to do is be inside your new home. However, it’s important to take a step back and take the time to assess your options properly. Read on to discover some of the things you absolutely must consider when buying a new house.
- Find out if you are eligible for any government assistance – Before you start your home search, do some research to find out if you are eligible for any government assistance. Depending on where in the world you are based, you may be entitled to financial assistance. In some places, you will lock in better deposit offers if you go for a house that is available as part of a new property launch. You may also be entitled to assistance if you are a first-time buyer.
- Can you afford to buy a property right now? This is undoubtedly the most important question you need to ask yourself. Simply having the money for the deposit and the monthly mortgage payments is not enough. You need to make sure you can cover all of the costs, including everything from legal fees to on-going property maintenance. If you don’t have the money for this at present, it may be a good idea to rent a property for a year or two until you have the money you need. After all, the worst thing you can do is buy a new property and not have the money to afford it.
- Check out the area – When you buy a home, you aren’t merely purchasing the bricks and mortar; you are investing in the area. It is important to find out what the neighborhood is like. Can you walk to the shops to get your basic groceries or do you need to drive? Are you near a bar or pub? Is it easy to get to public transport? What are crime rates like in the area? How about the local schools?
- Get to know your potential new neighbors – It is a good idea to get to know your new neighbors before you purchase the house you are considering. They will know the area better than anyone else. They will be able to alert you to the benefits and pitfalls of the area. Plus, you will be able to find if there are any nightmare tenants nearby, which could make you want to reconsider. After all, do you really want to live on a street where the police are called around every weekend?
- Make sure the plumbing is up to scratch – When you are viewing the property, you should run the taps to check the water pressure. How old is the boiler? Do the radiators actually work? You also need to ensure that any insulated pipes are made from lead, as this would need to be replaced. Where is the hot water tank located? If it is situated in the roof, this is a good indication that it is old, which means it will probably need to be replaced soon.
- How old is the roof? – This is one question a lot of homeowners overlook. However, replacing a roof is expensive business. Depending on the materials used, most roofs only have a life expectancy of between 15 and 20 years, so it’s important to find out how long the current roof has been in place. Moreover, if the property has a roof that is flat or nearly flat, take a look at the material that has been used to seal it. Gravel and asphalt can both leave edges and seams unsealed, which again may need to be replaced.
- Don’t let the staging fool you – Fresh licks of paint, cosy fires, delicious smells, strategic lighting, and cleverly placed mirrors are all tricks that sellers use to make their property more appealing. Don’t let these staging tactics fool you – look beneath them.
- Find out what is happening to prices in your chosen neighborhood – When entering the fraught house-buying process, you need to research carefully to stay calm. One important step is to assess as many properties in your particular price bracket as you can. This will help you to understand the prices that have been achieved for comparable properties. You can be sure you are paying a fair price, and you can also ensure you are not entering into an area whereby house prices are rapidly falling.
- Get the sizing right –Some sellers place smaller furniture in their home to make it look bigger. It is important that the sizing is right for your needs. Get room measurements if necessary.
- Which way does the house face? – At night, during a cloudy day, or in winter, it can be tough to tell the difference between a house that is facing south or north. However, in the summer, it can be the difference between a home that is frustratingly dark and one that is full of warmth and light. This is a lot more important than you may realise – you will really notice the difference once you move in. Don’t be afraid to take a compass with you to the house viewing. You may even have one on your smartphone.
- Assess the storage space – Storage space is one asset that is often overlooked, but it is very important. Where are you going to keep your boxes of junk, spare linen, towels, and vacuum cleaner? Is there room for shelves and cupboards to be built in? Storage space can be scarce in new builds especially.
- Consider your future plans – One of the biggest mistakes new homeowners make is buying a property that fulfills their needs now, rather than considering their future plans. There is no point in buying a studio apartment if you think you are going to start trying for children within the next few years. Also, if your job is on uncertain grounds at the moment, ask yourself whether now really is the right time to be making such a huge financial commitment. You can always buy a property at a later date, but you cannot get out of your mortgage if things start to turn sour.
- Is the building structurally sound? – You should anticipate some hairline cracks, but there should not be any big cracks. Places where you need to pay careful attention to include bay windows, end-of-terrace walls, and where extensions join. If you have any doubts or you see any major cracks, it could be a good idea to get a surveyor to check it out.
- Check for damp – The giveaway signs of damp are watermarked ceilings or walls, flaky plaster, and a moldy smell. It may sound obvious, but make sure you look around the skirting boards and closely near the ceiling. If a room has recently been repainted, don’t simply assume that the homeowner has done this to freshen up the property. Could it be that they are attempting to cover up damp?
As you can see, there is a lot that needs to be considered when buying a property. Nevertheless, if you consider the factors mentioned above, you will have a much greater chance of finding a property that is right for you. From checking for damp to assessing the storage place, don’t overlook any of the crucial steps. No matter how significant they may seem right now, they can turn out to be very important later down the line.
Category Home, tips | Tags: | No Comments
November 8, 2017 by barbara
Have you ever wondered how to wear your brown shoes? What is the fashion faux pas? Can you wear gray pants with brown shoes? What about the color of the socks? Well, here are some very good advice and tips on the color combination of your outfit.
Category men, shoe, tips | Tags: | No Comments
November 3, 2017 by barbara
Found some cool tips on how to pose for the camera like the fashion influencers. Try it!
Category fashion, tips | Tags: | No Comments
October 30, 2017 by barbara
One of the biggest trend this winter season is the Puffer Coats. In true Zara fashion, this fast-fashion brand has just released its winter coat selection recently. Of course, you can find a huge variety of puffer coats from cropped to mid-calf length. The coats are available in an assortment of colors too. The best news is that the prices are very affordable.
How chic are there? Time to update your winter jackets now.
Category fashion | Tags: | No Comments
October 27, 2017 by barbara
This is the season for fall shopping! The cooler months are finally here, thus making it the perfect time to start prepping a wardrobe of stylish pieces. It has been awhile since we last layer our clothes for the weather. It is time to wave goodbye to the off-shoulder tops, crop tops, short shorts and dresses. Fall is actually more than just sweater weather. The weather changes wildly and sometimes you could experience summer-like weather and next day, the chilly wind. The fall fashion runways are abounded with trends to consider. So whether you’re looking to totally revamp or just scoop up a few new pieces, here are some fashion tops online sale
that you may want to add to your shopping list.
A bright and easy-going long sleeve top that is the best choice for a weekend with friends.
A casual checkered hoodie that is perfect with a pair of ripped denim.
We hope these wardrobe staples will take you through the fall months in style and throughout the frigid winter months. So hurry over to Yoins
and cheer those post-summer blues away.
Category fashion | Tags: | No Comments
October 25, 2017 by barbara
Halloween is fast approaching. For those who are unaware, it happens to be on the 31st October. This year it falls on a Tuesday, so no doubt there will be some celebrations over the weekend. Have you got your costumes all ready for this day? If you are still not sure what to dress up as, well have no fear. Just order your Halloween costume online from Rosegal.com. This online store has a range of fantastic and cool Halloween costumes for you to choose from.
Go dress up as a bat in this Batwing Bodycon Dress.
You may even want to get this pair of spooky skull earrings to go with your costume.
There will be children knocking on doors trick or treating and to get your house decorated for this occasion, here are some decor ideas from Rosegal.
LED Skull Party Hanging String Lights for your home.
Isn’t this cool? You can get all your Halloween needs from just one place, from costumes to decor. Hurry and check out their Promotions right now. You may win yourself a Rosegal Halloween Promotion Gift Card. Have a Spooktacular Time!
Category Uncategorized | Tags: | No Comments
October 24, 2017 by barbara
For someone who loves buying shoes, I am running out of space to store them. There are 2 shoe closets at home and they are full. While browsing the internet, I found this amazing and convenient Overdoor 12 Pair Shoe Rack with Hooks from Organize.com. Simply hang it over any doors at home and enjoy instant storage space. I love its easy access to the shoes and there are hooks to hang the handbags too. I like the sturdy steel frame too. Suitable for kitchen, storage, bathrooms and closets. If I get a few of these, I can free up the space in my shoe closet. Yippee!
Category Home, shoe, storage | Tags: | No Comments